Here’s how you can get one of these programs to work alongside an FLIR unit. The process should take a few moments for you to make it ready:
- You would have to load a thermal camera program onto your Android device.
- Next, the program has to be linked to a compatible camera in your property. This includes something that can work with a Wi-Fi or Bluetooth link.
- The Android app should confirm a connection to a compatible camera.
- As the connection works, the app should review what is on the camera lens. You can get information on all the heat signatures that the camera is reading in real time.
- You may also use the setup to control the physical features of the camera provided you are close enough to it. This includes features like how the camera is zooming into a certain space.
- The camera may also gather information over time. You can rewind whatever the camera might have recorded within a given time and use it to figure out what has been going on somewhere.
This can work well for many camera models. Check on whether the camera you want to use is compatible with your Android device. You might need an app that matches up with the certain brand that the camera comes from.
Be aware of how your thermal camera Android program might work when you’re aiming to get a software program to work for you. Check on what Infratherm can do for you when you need assistance with getting the most out of one of these cameras.