You only need a few steps to get an attachment ready on your camera:
- Start by plugging in a small infrared camera unit into the charging port on your phone. The unit should be compatible with your specific phone. Also, the unit should be easy to utilize, what with most charging ports coming on the bottom parts of phones.
- Set up the appropriate thermal camera smartphone app that links up to the device you added onto your phone.
- Open up the camera app. This should be separate from the main camera app on your phone.
- The attachment on the bottom produces signals that focus on gathering infrared heat. The signals come from a series of lenses on its body. These are used in lieu of the basic camera that comes with your phone.
- The attachment will provide you with full information on the heat signatures in an area.
- You can also control the camera by zooming in and out as necessary or by changing the sensitivity of the camera. The features will vary based on the unit and software you utilize.
The key about using a thermal camera smartphone attachment and app is that this gives you quick access to the thermal data you want to find in any situation. Talk with Infratherm if you need extra help with finding a smartphone program that gives you the power to see anything from any spot.